longboard shops in Spain?

Home Foros GENERAL longboard shops in Spain?

Etiquetado: ,

Este debate contiene 5 respuestas, tiene 4 mensajes y lo actualizó  ra. hace 15 años, 8 meses.

Viendo 6 publicaciones - del 1 al 6 (de un total de 6)
  • Autor
    Publicaciones

Topath
    Participante

Hola

Sorry but I don’t speak spanish

I’m going to spent my holidays in Spain and I will arrive in Alicante. Unfortunately I can’t take my longboard with me, so I just take the trucks and wheels with me and want to buy a new one there.

Do you know some good shopsí As said I will arrive in Alicante and from there I will travel around the country. So if you know a shop in Alicante that would be great but if you know any other shops that sell longboards in other cities, it would be nice if you could post the address or a link to their website.

Muchas Gracias

RD
    Participante

I don’t think you’ll have a specialized longboard shop in Alicante. Best store is Caribbean, in Madrid. It’s in Columela street a side street to Calle Serrano, very near to the «Puerta de Alcalá». They have a broad variety of boards, trucks and wheels. They sell by post, but might not operate this service in Agoust (everybody is on vacation this month in Spain).

Rgds.

Topath
    Participante

Thanks

I expected that Madrid is the best place to buy a board, though I planned to end my trip and fly back home from there. I’ll see – maybe I’ll stumble upon something on my way. Nothing going on in Tarifa? Heard it’s crowded with surfers – maybe someone sells some boards there…

RD
    Participante

Tarifa is more a winsurdf and kitesurf spot. You moght find the odd longboard skateboard in a surf shop, but I haven’t heard of any specialized shop there. There is a group of longboarders in Málaga, which is like 200km away. They might read this and give you some more info.

Caribbean
    Participante

Part of Caribbean team, is nowadays in Amsterdam taking part in the Amsterdam Skateboard Slalom Cup, but we will be greatfull to supply you right away in september if necessary. In fact, the shop is open as well during august, so if you want to go and take a look, you are very welcome.

C/ Columela, 5

28001 Madrid.

Tlf: 915761117

http://www.caribbeansportshop.com

Maybe in Tarifa, you could find some longboards as well, we have cool friends over there…

ra.
    Participante

i’ve been in tarifa last week. not to many longs, much kite and windsurfers.

Viendo 6 publicaciones - del 1 al 6 (de un total de 6)

Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate. Registro

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.plugin cookies

ACEPTAR
Aviso de cookies